Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Did the President Just Tell Me to Shut Up

This is incredible. "I don't want the people who started this mess to do a whole lot of talking." That is great because the people who started this mess are dead. Lyndon B. Johnson and Harry S. Truman. We could argue about the expansion and the fraud, but it does not go to the quote. It is on record that the two previously mentioned people "started it". I have a question: How do you clean up the mess by forcing insurance companies to deny no one and put a cap on premiums? If I know my free-market principles, that will cause coverage costs to go up. Say it out loud: Expanding coverage will improve the market place and cost less. But I guess I am un-patriotic and full of dis-information.
You know like on page 124 of THE BILL -No company can sue the government over price fixing. Page 145-Employers MUST automatically enroll employees in public options. Page 127 Government will tell Doctors what they can make. Page 146-Employer must pay for health care for part-time employees. And my favorite one on page 167-Anybody that doesn't have acceptable health care will be taxed 2 1/2% of income.
Does that mean if we don't have health care that pays for abortions? Who decides what is acceptable? Is there going to be an Acceptable Czar. I know...I know...I don't understand the legislative process or language. So it is unacceptable for Credit Card companies to have wordy and hard to understand agreements, but not the Federal Government . But don't worry Obama is prepared for this kind of attack.
"When they say this bill is not about affordable health care, tell them yes it is." When they ask if this is going to cut Medicare benefits, tell them no it isn't. That's it. That is your defense, just counter all the arguments with sophomoric responses. I haven't seen a defense this weak since "My dad can beat up your dad". If this Health care bill is about insuring the people that don't have Health care why all these stipulations in the bill. He says the stars are aligned. If by stars he means Special interest groups, he may be right. The AARP, Pharmaceutical Companies, SEIU, and the AMA all want it. Why, I don't know.
The fact is that 80% of Americans don't want this reform whatever you are calling it at the time of this post and last I checked this is a representative republic. I'll say it: Mr. Obama this is about what you want. And if you impose your wants on the people that is not a representative republic that is dictatorship. What you are hearing is not some organized right-wing , misinformed, hate-mongering, mob. What you are hearing is informed Americans. That are sick and tired of supporters of this tyranny act like Billy Flynn and you refuse to listen to them. How Patriotic is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment