Saturday, October 10, 2009

Things I Am Willing to Go Jail For

I heard a statement this week that if you do not go along with getting insurance, there will be a hefty fine and possible jail time. I am going to continue to pay my insurance premiums if Obama Care passes. If that plan eliminates my employer based health care, I will not participate in the public option. I have a question: If Obama Care is about competition, how does it eliminate my employer based health care?
I will not participate in the following suggested mandates:
Those curly Q light bulbs that are only good for closets
Get an eco-refrigerator
An eco-dishwasher
An eco-bed
A low flush toilet- or be told how many times I can flush it
A smart-thermostat
Answering questions on the Census above and beyond: How many people live in your house?
The amendment to the previous demand is I will answer any question in exchange of Obama himself answering one of my questions.
I will not get a Hybrid
I will not get an eco-dryer (AKA a clothesline for my back yard).
I will not follow anything dictated by the EPA. If they are so concerned about the CO2 in the air. Let them start by stop emitting CO2.
I may have left somethings out, but I am sick and tired of being told to do things for the common good. If you want to do any of these things, doesn't fell better to do it because you (the individual) believe it is the right thing to do? Once it is mandated by the government (AKA the man) (remember that belief libs?) does it feel less good? You will lose you elitism. Do you want to give that up?
All these listed I believe are in the Cap and Trade bill. I oppose Cap and Trade and being dictated to by non-elected entities. Please e-mail, twitter, Face book, do what ever you can to defeat this massive increases of your taxes.

jb

No comments:

Post a Comment