Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Here is what I Propose

We own this country. All that work in Congress and the Senate and the White House are payed by us. All the money they make is created is by us. So this is what I propose: They can no longer vote themselves a raise. It has to be done state by state through the ballot box. This comes from the fact that the only thing they do is make laws, that is how they justify their jobs. So if they don't create legislation, they can't justify their jobs. Now I know there are some that fight for what I believe, they will get raises. Morons that support this wacky left-wing legislation will not and get voted out. It is our job to help other Americans. It is not their job to dictate to us how to help them. My own productive effort is mine. I will not apologize for how selfish that sounds. If they want to steal my money, they can't. We should be able to vote for the raises. Can anyone help with this cause. I have a year to get it on the ballot in Colorado. E-mail me at jb0330@live.com. What I also don't understand is when they vote themselves a raise, the first thing they do is increase taxes. Ironic, huh?

jb

No comments:

Post a Comment