Friday, November 6, 2009

Mark Levin Thanks Me?

I would like to thank Mark Levin. His best selling book is the inspiration behind this blog. He likes to take no credit for the changes in this country. But it is his voice that reaches 5 million (guess) listeners. It is his voice that gets people motivated. It is his show that introduced a lot of people outside of Minnesota to Michelle Bachmann. It is he who has exposed this adminstration for what it is (a soft tyranny). He inspired me to get involved in what my state is doing and how to correct the wrongs. It is he who showed me that Conservatism is the most compassionate way to run a government. It is he who told this President exactly what he inherited: The greatest country on Earth! It is he who introduced me to the "So what" defense. Which I love by the way and was two days too late in typing it in my blog. I give thanks to Mark Levin for much of the conservative acendecy in this country. It wasn't enough to stop Nationalize Health Care from passing the House, but we are Not done. Many of the Senators are up for re-election. Get on them. Let them know that the fate of New Jersey and Virginia await them. The Senate is smaller than the House. They will listen. This is a notice: Everyone of you idiots that voted for this bill will be defeated. 96% of Americans maybe covered by this bill (how do they prove that) but 86% of Americans did not WANT this. That is a loss for you.
I thank Mark Levin for all that he does on his radio show. I know that some it is entertainment driven, but he has convinced me that he believes what he says. I thank Mark for what he does outside of his radio show (Landmark Legal Foundation) because I detest Unions and other forms of collective stupidity. The Eagle on the symbol has always looked toward the Right Wing for a reason. And the new reason is Mark Levin. Thank me. Mark you are welcome.

jb

1 comment:

  1. I'm a big fan of levin as well and his books are fantastic. keep up the good work with your blog

    ReplyDelete