Thursday, September 17, 2009

Well This Clears Up Nothing

Well the libs are rolling out their clean up hitter President Carter to clear up the debate over health care. You can watch the video thanks to Realclear politics.com: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2009/09/15/carter_claims_there_is_racist_tone_against_obama.htmlalthcare.

Since there is a lot of demands for apologies these days I would like one from President Carter for calling me a racist. The Political ads in this part of the country played up his white heritage. There was no mention that he was African-American. (Well except the visual one). So I am declaring victory for the defeat of Nationalize Health care because my rules of engagement for argument is the first one to name call loses. That's it. That's the best the proponents of this liberty stealing, tax increasing, power grab of legislation can do. (No mention of Obama's race in any of the negatives that I just laid out). When you hear the word Government in any context, insert "my money" and you will view Entitlement programs in a completely different light. Example: "With this Bill, Government will insure 47 million people. " Now say: My money will pay for the insurance of 47 million people that I don't know. Doesn't sound as powerful, but is equally true. And there was no mention of the President's race,


jb

No comments:

Post a Comment